Friday, November 19, 2010

Fresh Air

A/N: I am writing this short story and my new longer story at the same time, and it’s clear that all my blogs are going to have one common element: cats.  (Of course, they also have romance, hockey players, feisty heroines and sex, but really what fanfic blog doesn't?)  This may be because my own cats tend to sit near me when I’m writing, there’s a warm and fluffy gray one on the chair behind me as I write this. But in the case of this story, it's because the hero does have a cat in real life!  A single guy with a cat named Chubby? What's not to love?

I’m writing this story as I have time, so I won’t be posting nightly, but here goes. It's probably not surprising that I'm unable to write a one-shot story, and I think this will be about three chapters long.  Much as I curse my Canucks for not winning me the Ryan Kesler story I have always wanted,  it's been surprisingly fun to write about someone new and different.

No comments:

Post a Comment